Saturday 14 April 2012

Post Script to Stage Five

Good evening all, 9:15pm as I write this brief PS, you will recall the panicky text I got from Blain when Steve was late coming arriving at CP3 today, one of the runners posted a message after completing stage five saying that there had been a tremendous sandstorm at the exactly the time and in the same place where Steve and Gary were running - hence the delay - just as I surmised earlier.  Speaking of Gary, had I been diligent enough to read all of Steve's previous blogs I would have seen that he was hooked up with G from way back, they trained together in Oz, sorry mate.

I will call B later and hopefully provide some moral support while the old man's away.

See you tomorrow for the final showdown,

Love,

Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment