Sunday 4 December 2011

The Blog

Thanks to my friend Kourosh for his help today in getting the blog online and linking through to A Glimmer of Hope. Training is still taking a back seat to my final exams for the year which are in six days...can't wait to get them out of the way! That said, I worked in Melbourne and Canberra both for a couple of days last week and managed to squeeze in 10k in the South Pacific gym in Melbourne and then a little jog around the lake in Canberra with my friend Kit. He's an ex-army guy and always up for keeping fit. This is the route we took.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I did run back from work last week Friday, kept the same gentle pace (about 10kph) and had no issues aside from a bit of a stitch on the way home. The next day though I really felt it in my shoulders, good to learn that now...

No comments:

Post a Comment